Mafioso
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mafioso

Mafioso Clan Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Position of admin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady Grave
Admin
Lady Grave

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2007-02-22

Position of admin Empty
PostSubject: Position of admin   Position of admin Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2007 6:49 am

I am tired of people asking me if they can be admin. So I am going to say this as nicely as I can. Do not ask to be admin, I will decide when you can or can not be admin. Continuos asking will get you kicked, no ifs, ands , or buts. We have more than enough admins as it is and even then I'm thinking about making cut backs. Bottomline: ADMIN IS A PRIVILAGE NOT SOMETHING THAT IS JUST GIVEN OUT.
Back to top Go down
ImmoSin

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-02-23

Position of admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Position of admin   Position of admin Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2007 11:50 am

You can demote me if you feel there are too many admins, its fine by me, i know i'm too inactive.
Back to top Go down
Slammer

Slammer

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-02-28

Position of admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Position of admin   Position of admin Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2007 8:39 pm

Lady Grave wrote:
I am tired of people asking me if they can be admin. So I am going to say this as nicely as I can. Do not ask to be admin, I will decide when you can or can not be admin. Continuos asking will get you kicked, no ifs, ands , or buts. We have more than enough admins as it is and even then I'm thinking about making cut backs. Bottomline: ADMIN IS A PRIVILAGE NOT SOMETHING THAT IS JUST GIVEN OUT.
Demote me nao! I R TEH NUB ADMIN!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Position of admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Position of admin   Position of admin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Position of admin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mafioso :: Gunz-
Jump to: