Mafioso
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mafioso

Mafioso Clan Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clan War Roster for the first day of every month

Go down 
+7
poopy_owner
Mitternacht
StMike
Yoshi2
Mafioso4life
Admin
Lady Grave
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady Grave
Admin
Lady Grave

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2007-02-22

Clan War Roster for the first day of every month Empty
PostSubject: Clan War Roster for the first day of every month   Clan War Roster for the first day of every month Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2007 11:37 am

This a roster for those who will fight in clan wars for the first of the month. Only these people are a loud to partake in clan wars at the beginning of the month. This will can be updated as time passes. The people on this list are those who will most likely help give the clan a good start for each month. This is not to be confused with the other clan war roster which is in affect for every other day. This roster only is only for the first day of each month when ranks are reset. If needed I might make it for the first two days of each month. After the first day (or days) of each month this roster can be ignored. No one but these people are aloud to clan war at all. If you want to be on this list train hard and do well during the months ahead.

Admin: I have edited these, i did not delete names except for raynes who i know left, if it says u left and u didnt post here and lady or i will fix it.

Lady_Grave
Yoshi2
g o t = ghost
Zanofer
Addiction~
FunFUNFUN
Gravegun
Potter/Nejji
crayzfrog
£imi†
Sleepyandpop
Blacksaint
Chao§Gobe§§
BootyCall
SKYDRAGON
UltimaLife
Invent
No_Obz
Lucazor
YoungStunna
KazeBox
FrOsT45
Steppin
WeSlingPoo
[K]rew
death1011
bigboi4lf
Killa_Ninja
Maddenhoe
-ShAtTeReD-
Lucie
Cherrypie~
Lolita_62
kek~
MilkyMilk
BokoIvan

If you think you should be on this list then come and talk to Lady_Grave or one of the admins and we will see about putting you on the list.

Last edited by on Sun Apr 01, 2007 3:26 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Clan War Roster for the first day of every month   Clan War Roster for the first day of every month Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2007 7:58 pm

I am fine with it lol, but i might abcdefgh, he owned Woot and a lvl 50 in cw, but anyways i like it. Ok mainly cus im on it XD lol! tongue Edited: oh and two things Woot left clan and Lucazor is gonna be mad lol
Back to top Go down
https://mafioso.editboard.com
Mafioso4life

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Clan War Roster for the first day of every month   Clan War Roster for the first day of every month Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2007 10:25 pm

Hey man its ChaosGobbess, ive been training hard, and im ready to kick some freaking butt!, Never intended on being gone, this clan is one of the best there is, and i dont plan on leaving it ever again!!!

[b]MAFIOSO 4 LIFE!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lady Grave
Admin
Lady Grave

PostSubject: Re: Clan War Roster for the first day of every month   Clan War Roster for the first day of every month Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2007 10:28 pm

Mafioso4life wrote:
Hey man its ChaosGobbess, ive been training hard, and im ready to kick some freaking butt!, Never intended on being gone, this clan is one of the best there is, and i dont plan on leaving it ever again!!!

[b]MAFIOSO 4 LIFE!!!!!!!

cool
Back to top Go down
Yoshi2

PostSubject: Re: Clan War Roster for the first day of every month   Clan War Roster for the first day of every month Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2007 7:45 pm

wooooooooo how i am in i suck =D lol! flower
Back to top Go down
Lady Grave
Admin
Lady Grave

PostSubject: Re: Clan War Roster for the first day of every month   Clan War Roster for the first day of every month Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2007 11:45 pm

Yoshi2 wrote:
wooooooooo how i am in i suck =D lol! flower

Come on Yoshi you know your good. Stop messing around like you aren't. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
StMike

StMike

Registration date : 2007-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Clan War Roster for the first day of every month   Clan War Roster for the first day of every month Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2007 7:57 pm

Weeeee ^.^ Ranked 51 already? Ye Ye Btw this is Gsx_r. Keep up the Clan War's those who are allowed Razz
Back to top Go down
Mitternacht

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Clan War Roster for the first day of every month   Clan War Roster for the first day of every month Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2007 8:05 pm

Lady I hit 30 tonight, can I bee added to the roster?
Back to top Go down
poopy_owner

Registration date : 2007-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Clan War Roster for the first day of every month   Clan War Roster for the first day of every month Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2007 8:46 pm

can i be on it? Question
Back to top Go down
Anonymou

PostSubject: Re: Clan War Roster for the first day of every month   Clan War Roster for the first day of every month Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2007 8:50 pm

Doing good went to bed at rank 30... logged on at rank 124 =) lol

jocolor

I enjoy this clan =)
Back to top Go down
foglazy

foglazy

Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: Clan War Roster for the first day of every month   Clan War Roster for the first day of every month Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2007 5:16 pm

can i be on list? xD bounce
Back to top Go down
ImmoSin

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Clan War Roster for the first day of every month   Clan War Roster for the first day of every month Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2007 4:53 am

Hey, †hunder can I be on the list?
Back to top Go down
ImmoSin

PostSubject: Re: Clan War Roster for the first day of every month   Clan War Roster for the first day of every month Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2007 4:53 am

No, sorry you are a noob, that is why you aren't on it already. D;
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Clan War Roster for the first day of every month   Clan War Roster for the first day of every month Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2007 12:10 pm

Lady Grave wrote:
Mafioso4life wrote:

[b]MAFIOSO 4 LIFE!!!!!!!

cool

SAME EXCEPT MINES BETTER, i made a short poem,

Go join mafioso you stupid ho's screw the ppl who say it blows, their mind is slows ouch i stubbed my toes guns should have bows so u can shoot crows, im going to go to Lowes... stupid ho's

lol its just a jking thing i know it sucks

Life is short. Love is strong. I rather die with love than live long. ( yes i made XD)

War
by Me
Soldiers taking so much pain
Why stay and fight when there is nothing left to gain?
One day we r winning the next we r not, this is just insane
Just yesterday a soldier died on a blown up plane
All of these people shall not die in vein
Oh no, someone just blew up a train
This is to much for my brain
Do we stay and fight or come back and train?
This war... its just insane

lol another jking one

im not in a poet mood lol

Lifes easily lost
by me
Looking up to the sky
I thought i saw a guy
look down at me
I blinked my eyes
and then I couldnt see
cus he had left me once again

lol to lazy to add on... oh well i cant write today lol
Back to top Go down
ImmoSin

PostSubject: Re: Clan War Roster for the first day of every month   Clan War Roster for the first day of every month Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2007 11:54 am

Admin, can you try to keep your poems in your poem thread, we don't want people posting irrelevant stuff on threads w/ a topic
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Clan War Roster for the first day of every month   Clan War Roster for the first day of every month Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2007 9:32 am

Meanie spoil the FUN lol i made tht poem before thread poopyhead. why cant admins have fun?
Back to top Go down
Slammer

Slammer

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Clan War Roster for the first day of every month   Clan War Roster for the first day of every month Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2007 8:38 pm

Lady Grave wrote:
This a roster for those who will fight in clan wars for the first of the month. Only these people are a loud to partake in clan wars at the beginning of the month. This will can be updated as time passes. The people on this list are those who will most likely help give the clan a good start for each month. This is not to be confused with the other clan war roster which is in affect for every other day. This roster only is only for the first day of each month when ranks are reset. After the first day of each month this roster can be ignored. No one but these people are aloud to clan war at all. If you want to be on this list train hard and do well during the months ahead.

Admin: I have edited these, i did not delete names except for raynes who i know left, if it says u left and u didnt post here and lady or i will fix it.

Lady_Grave
Yoshi2
g o t = ghost
Zanofer
Addiction~
-PriDe-
FunFUNFUN
Gravegun
Potter/Nejji
crayzfrog
0vvn4g3
£imi†
Sleepyandpop
Blacksaint
Chao§Gobe§§
BootyCall
G§X_R
Gsx_r
SKYDRAGON
UltimaLife
Invent
-Ary-
®️oxy
No_Obz
ShinyQuarter
Lucazor

If you think you should be on this list then come and talk to Lady_Grave or one of the admins and we will see about putting you on the list.
No slammer on list >Surprised I thought I was suppost to be pro, anyways I suggest you don't stick me in there, ill make us get like 100000000000 losses and ill never win one im so nooby!
Back to top Go down
~wobles~

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Clan War Roster for the first day of every month   Clan War Roster for the first day of every month Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 7:17 am

Sad im not in?? Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan War Roster for the first day of every month   Clan War Roster for the first day of every month Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan War Roster for the first day of every month
Page 1 of 1